the wanton tree

A haiku blog. Non traditional ramblings (this guy does'nt count his syllables) of a haiku poet about town. Includes daily haiku from the author and his shady poet friends. Off the cuff haiku book reviews. Writing ideas, gripes, and non categorical asides. Off the beaten haiku path.

Name:
Location: California, United States

I often post while wearing a speedo because it keeps me focused.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Brief

Sometimes short is fun, unless its money or a ladder.



dusk-
enters...
the pines



time-
consuming...
time




rain-
forest



or one line-


nightRain gutterpulse mine




her pointing hand blots out stars


rearview:
the summer sea
waves



alien - ation

1 Comments:

Blogger momiji said...

I feel inspired to put up another from Ueda's collection. I like it because it seems rather plain, but bears a complicated passion that ignites me.

the fierce snowfall -
I'll die, having known no hands
other than my husband's

by Hashimoto Takako

January 24, 2005 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home